• Voici un site regroupant la plupart si pas tous les plug-ins existants pour Morrowind.

Mes coups de coeurs :

------------------------------------

Title: Armorer Mod Beta 1
    Creator: Indestructible
    Description:
    This mod allows you to blacksmith your own armor! The system i've created is similar to the blacksmithing system used in Ultima Online.
    It is an add-on to the Armorer skill. Please refer to the readme.txt in the zip for detail information about how this system works.

* Ce plug-in permet de forger sa propre armure .

Title: Natar house
    Creator: Vanhikes
    Description:
    I created this mod because I wanted a house but I did not want to be a vagrant or a thief. So, with this mod you can buy a house in Balmora for a price.
    It is behind the outfitters shop. It is a basic house with almost nothing but furniture - it is even lacking in candles, but it is your job to fix it up and make it look nice.

* Ce plug-in permet d'acquérir une maison .

Title: Hermit's Multimod
    Creator: Krazedhermit
    Description:
    This little mod alters the difficulty of increasing skills, also doubles the needed skill increases to gain a level, and it doubles(or triples)
    the amount of gold needed to buy a skill increase. I've also enabled the Necromancer, Warlock and Witch classes, and added descriptions for them.

Included is also a custom race I made. Nothing special. It uses the High Elf skins and is for those who dislike all the weaknesses that the High Elves get.

* Ce plug-in permet de ralentir l'évolution du perso .

Title: Hobbit Race
    Creator: Shiro The Sniper
    Description:
    This mod add the Hobbit Race. Based on Tolkien's info, they're agile, they resist magic as well as cold and warm temperature.
    They makes great thieves or any stealth class. They're a "beast race" so they can't wear any shoes: big hairy feet for that :)

* Spécial dédicace pour Frodon de Morrowind.fr ;) .

Title: Necromancer Class
    Creator: Ryan
    Description:
    Basically I made a character that looks like the dark elf, both male and female...this character (the necromancer) basis's his/her game
    on summoning creatures. this is an early version as of now, but once i get my necromancers guild started i can make a few adjustments and
    possibly add more spells for the quests u complete in the guild but as for now i just wanna see what pepole think.

* Un nécromancien, sympa.

Title: Home
    Creator: deww
    Description:
    This Mod for morrowind creates a house accessible from 31 different locations. The house has a few guards, female dancers,
    and a trader with 37k (didn't want to cheat too much), and enchanter, repairer, and spell maker. The house has a bedroom,
    and two large storage areas. One to put stuff temporarily, and one to showcase your findings. There is some very good equipment in the house.
    Getting it without getting killed is a whole other story. You also get your own private alchemy garden too...as well as some other surprises.

* Une maison, un rien luxueux :) .

Je n'ai bien sur pas besoin d'ajouter que tous ces plug-ins sont extrèmement simples à activer, ah tiens,
    si ...

Voici également un autre site qui, une fois construit, guidera les débutants dans la création de mods ou plug-ins.

Title: Hobbit Race
    Creator: Shiro The Sniper
    Description:
    This mod add the Hobbit Race. Based on Tolkien's info, they're agile, they resist magic as well as cold and warm temperature.
    They makes great thieves or any stealth class. They're a "beast race" so they can't wear any shoes: big hairy feet for that

Ben croyez le ou pas, ce mec était mon vassal dans AC... Le monde est petit :)

• Moi c'est simple, j'attend La VF et en attendant, demain (seulement oui) mon frère m'apporte le warez téléchargé sur edonkey.

ptit URL au passage pour ceux qui ont e-donkey :) :

Morrowind

Et voilà :) .

Tant qu'on y est :

e-donkey

et

le bot e-donkey

bien sur, vous m'avez jamais parlé hein ... :rolleyes: ;) ...

PS : en tt cas c sur j'ACHETERAI la VF !

!!! ENJOY !!!

• Dans Morrowind moi jme ferai plutot un GROS BOURRIN de magot avec une épée plus grande que son corps et une armure lourde :) .

Ou sinon pour les url ça marche vraiment bien cette méthode, hésitez po, c du warez mais c kom ki dirait pour "tester" le jeu en profondeur :) .

N'hésitez plus ! Choisissez ed2k !

Ou sinon pour les url ça marche vraiment bien cette méthode, hésitez po, c du warez mais c kom ki dirait pour "tester" le jeu en profondeur

MOUHAHAHAHA écoutez moi ce faux cul :lol:

• Bah pas encore... je verrai quand je peux... mais bon, c'était plus facile qd j'avais pas l'ADSL. Au moins je téléchargeais un truc après l'autre là c'est l'orgie et en plus je paie pas... MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D